Los solicitantes de registro que no aparecen en los campistas

Casa Foros Cuestiones técnicas Los solicitantes de registro que no aparecen en los campistas

Etiquetado: ,

Viendo 5 publicaciones - del 1 al 5 (de un total de 5)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones
    Mark Sample
    Participante

After we’ve accepted new registrants they don’t show up under the Campers tab. Nuestro sitio es http://piedmont2014.thatcamp.org/ . En el pasado Creo que la página de Los campistas se rellena automáticamente. ¿Eso ha cambiado?

También, heads-up: incluso después de que el plugin de Amigos se ha desactivado, el sitio está funcionando lento y frustrante.

Patrick Murray-John
    Participante

Gracias. My first guess is that there’s something hidden in the recent updates that isn’t working as expected. It looks like other campers pages have at least some subset of the participants listed, so that gives us a starting place for diagnosis.

We’re steadily working through changes to improve the performance, and trying out lots of new options.

Amanda French
    Superadministrador

All fixed, Mark. The Campers page on your site was using the default page template instead of the «Los campistas» template. I’ve corrected that on your site and have also corrected it on the site that gets cloned when new sites get created, so new THATCamp sites shouldn’t have that problem from now on.

Sorry for the terrible site performance today. Ugh.

Patrick Murray-John
    Participante

Amanda,

Es,en / fue una cosa similar sucede en la página de contacto? I’m getting emails to info@ that should likely go to the organizer. Parece que debería entrar y realizar el mismo cambio para algunos de los sitio, like AHA’s on the campers page?

ghentlibrarylab
    Participante

Hey Amanda

This seems to be an issue for our THATCamp site – http://ghent2015.thatcamp.org – también, how can we fix this? All registrations have been approved, but none of them are showing up.

Mejor
    Katrien Deroo

Viendo 5 publicaciones - del 1 al 5 (de un total de 5)
  • Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.
RCHN Mellon Mellon