I dichiaranti non presentandosi sotto Campers

Casa Forum Problemi tecnici I dichiaranti non presentandosi sotto Campers

Stai vedendo 5 articoli - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli
    Marco Campione
    Partecipante

Dopo che abbiamo accettato i nuovi dichiaranti che non si presentano sotto la linguetta Campers. Il nostro sito è http://piedmont2014.thatcamp.org/ . In passato penso che la pagina Campers sarebbe popolato automaticamente. E 'cambiato?

Anche, heads-up: anche dopo che il plugin Amici è stato disabilitato, il sito è in esecuzione frustrante lentezza.

Patrick Murray-John
    Partecipante

Grazie. My first guess is that there’s something hidden in the recent updates that isn’t working as expected. It looks like other campers pages have at least some subset of the participants listed, so that gives us a starting place for diagnosis.

We’re steadily working through changes to improve the performance, and trying out lots of new options.

Amanda francese
    Amministratore del forum

All fixed, Mark. The Campers page on your site was using the default page template instead of the “Campers” template. I’ve corrected that on your site and have also corrected it on the site that gets cloned when new sites get created, so new THATCamp sites shouldn’t have that problem from now on.

Sorry for the terrible site performance today. Ugh.

Patrick Murray-John
    Partecipante

Amanda,

Is / was a similar thing happening on the Contact page? I’m getting emails to info@ that should likely go to the organizer. Looks like I should go in and make same change for some of the site, like AHA’s on the campers page?

ghentlibrarylab
    Partecipante

Hey Amanda

This seems to be an issue for our THATCamp site – http://ghent2015.thatcamp.org – anche, how can we fix this? All registrations have been approved, but none of them are showing up.

Migliore
    Katrien Deroo

Stai vedendo 5 articoli - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.
RCHN Mellon Mellon