Can't access camp I registered

Zuhause Foren Technische Probleme Can't access camp I registered

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    Laura Dull
    Teilnehmer

My user name is lauradull. In November I registered a THAT Camp for Delta College with a TBA date. I have logged in and under my profile see only the AHA 2015 AHA THAT Camp I attended, not the Delta College camp I registered. The Delta College camp link shows me as the comment author in creating the camp, but I can’t see anywhere to edit the camp to indicate the date and the website. Is my profile not connected to the camp or am I missing another step?
    Dank
    laura

When you log in and go to the admin side, does the THATcamp show up under the „My Sites“ tab at the tippy-top left of the screen?

Laura Dull
    Teilnehmer

Patrick:
    I’m not getting an admin view–I know the view you’re referring to because I use WordPress in other contexts. I log in via WordPress and am kicked back to the THATCamp.org and now can see my profile. That’s all that changes.

Laura —

Sorry no one replied sooner! I started to a few days ago and then never finished.

The site exists at http://deltacollege2015.thatcamp.org and you’re listed as the administrator. You should be able to log in at http://deltacollege2015.thatcamp.org/wp-login.php to administer the camp. If you have trouble logging in from that page, try clicking „Lost your password?“

I checked, and it’s not showing up under „My Sites“ when you log in at thatcamp.org because you used a different email address (and therefore a different account) for THATCamp AHA and THATCamp Delta College. You used a delta.edu address for the former and a gmail address for the latter.

Once you’ve logged in, you can set the date for THATCamp Delta College by clicking on the Dashboard menu item „THATCamp Setup.“

Ich hoffe, das hilft!

By the way, the username ‚lauradull‘ is the one you used for THATCamp AHA: for THATCamp Delta College, your username is ‚lddull‘.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
RCHN Mellon Mellon