THATCampがリストに表示されない/個人アカウント

ホーム フォーラム 技術的な問題 THATCampがリストに表示されない/個人アカウント

• このトピックでは、持っています 12 返信, 5 声, そして最後に更新されました バイ アマンダフレンチ.
鑑賞 13 投稿 - 1 スルー 13 (の 13 合計)
  • 筆者
    投稿

こんにちはすべて

先週の金曜日, 我々はTHATCampベルギーのためTHATCampページを作成 2015: http://belgium2015.thatcamp.org/. しかしながら, THATCampは、あなたのホームページに一覧に表示されていない, も私たちの個人的な「キャンプ」のページ (http://thatcamp.org/people/ghent2013/camps/).

いくつかのサーバーの問題がありました (500-エラーが) 登録中. これが問題に関連している可能性が?

私はないんだけど 100% このことについて、ある, が、それは正しい場所に表示する日付と場所に関するデータがTHATCampセットアップの下に記入する必要があることかもしれない.

しない, それは日付が設定されていない場合でも、ホームページに表示されるはず — ザ· “TBA” (発表される日付) THATCampsは下部に記載されています.

私はそれが実際にそれらのだったと思う 500 問題の原因となったエラー. 私はそれを修正することができます; 今はそうするだろう.

パトリック, 今後の参考のために, 人々はTHATCampsを登録すると、システムはマルチサイトWebサイトの両方を作成します (これは、この場合には正常に起こった) とバディ “グループ” (どちら, 私は思う, しませんでした). バディグループと呼ばれているように、ブーンは、それを作った “キャンプ,” そしてそれぞれが複数サイトのサイトにマッピングされていること. ザ· “キャンプ” ホームページ上とでTHATCampディレクトリ内のリスト http://thatcamp.org/camps 実際にバディグループ/キャンプのリストである, サイトはそこに記載されていないので、もし, BPグループ/キャンプが作成されなかったので、それはほぼ確実だ.

私たちは、ネットワーク管理者は、ネットワークの管理パネルに移動してクリックすることで手動でBPグループ/キャンプを作成することができます “キャンプ。” 今はそうするだろう.

FWIW, パトリック, 1その後、グループにウェブサイトを関連付ける必要があります, どのテーブルで起こるwp_bp_groups_groupmeta.

の! どうもありがとう! 私は区別を知っていた, しかしページがそのように記載されていることを忘れてしまった.

すべての現在は修正されるべきである, カート. トラブルのため申し訳ありませんが! どうやら我々はすぐに、より多くのリソースを使用してサーバーにサイトを移動するつもりだ, 従ってそのようなエラーが改善されます.

Mia Tootill
    参加者

This has happened to me too now. The site works (cny2016.thatcamp.org), but the THATCamp I’m organizing isn’t showing up in my list of camps. It was originally on the list of camps, but has also disappeared from there now. Can one of the Network Admins please help? 感謝!

Sure thing, Mia — I’ll take a look now.

Hi Mia,

I can fix this, but it’ll be easier for me to do from home, where I’m headed in about an hour. Check again tonight or tomorrow morning and it’ll be fixed.

Meanwhile, for purposes of identifying the cause so we can ensure this doesn’t happen again, can you tell me whether you had any problems when you registered the site on November 19th? That’s when the “group” gets created that ensures your site shows up on the home page of thatcamp.org. Doesn’t sound like it, not if your site used to show up there and now doesn’t.

アマンダ

Mia Tootill
    参加者

こんにちはアマンダ,

Thanks very much for the swift reply! No rush, just whenever you have a moment at home to fix it. From what I remember, registration was smooth and I think the site showed up on the home page right away. I’m not sure when it disappeared, I hadn’t checked in a little while.

感謝,

Mia

Hi Mia,

すべての固定! Had happened to other THATCamps as well. I must admit I’m not at all sure what caused the problem, but I’ll keep an eye out for the next couple weeks to make sure it doesn’t recur. Fingers crossed it was just a one-time error (maybe human?). Do let us know if you have any other trouble.

乾杯

アマンダ

James Baker
    参加者

I have a similar issue. I’m running this http://this.thatcamp.org/ and I can’t get at the dashboard. I think this is caused by me accidentally rejecting me own registration for the event (don’t ask how I managed that). Now I’m still getting emails notifying me of registrations to but I see this…

You attempted to access the “This&THATCamp Sussex Humanities Lab” dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the “This&THATCamp Sussex Humanities Lab” dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

…notification when I try to follow up on them.

Any chance you could help me out and make me an admin again?

感謝!

Hi James,

As per our email correspondence: all fixed! はい, we’ve had that happen before, where people manage to remove themselves as Administrator by testing the registration form with the same email address (which tries to add you as an Author), although I thought we had coded in a prevention for that. どんな場合でも, it’s easy enough to fix manually, and I’ve added you back as an administrator.

乾杯,

アマンダ

鑑賞 13 投稿 - 1 スルー 13 (の 13 合計)
  • あなたは、このトピックに返信するにはログインする必要があり.
RCHN メロン メロン