You must log in to register a new THATCamp.
If you have ever been to a THATCamp, you probably already have a THATCamp account; if you have forgotten your login information, you can reset your password with your email address. If you do not have a THATCamp account, you can sign up for an account.When you register a THATCamp, you must agree that your THATCamp will be:
- FREE or CHEAP to attend (registration fees of up to $30 USD are fine)
- OPEN to anyone who wishes to apply or register (no restricting registration to members of a particular institution, association, organization, discipline, or rank)
- PUBLIC on the open web (sessions can be blogged, twittered, photographed, recorded, and posted)
- SELF-ORGANIZING (no program committee: all participants together will set the agenda, either before or during the unconference)
- PARTICIPATORY and spontaneous (most sessions are group discussions, productive co-working sessions, or joyous collaborations of any kind; there should be few if any prepared, monologuing presentations, papers, or demonstrations with the exception of skills training workshops, and even workshops should generally allow for hands-on exercises by the group)
- SAFE and welcoming to all participants; THATCamps are required to adopt our anti-harassment policy and to abide by its procedures.