THAT Camp main page not showing changes

Home Forums Technical issues THAT Camp main page not showing changes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    The THAT Camp main page shows the date Feb 28th for the Florida THAT Camp when I am logged in. When I am not logged in (or anyone who does not have an account) and I view the page, the old date shows (Feb 7). The new Gainesville THAT camp does not show either.

I believe you need to “purge the cache” on that page in the word press editor. I had this problem with our campers page. Logged in I could see new campers, but no one else could see updates until I purge the cache.

Amanda French
    Keymaster

Hey, the solution and the problem in one post! Awesome. 🙂 Yes, we’ve put in some major caching on the website to try to improve performance, but we are seeing some problems with dynamically updated content. I’ve flushed all the caches on the home page, and THATCamp FL shows up as 2/28 for me both when I’m logged out and when I’m logged in. Let me know if you’re still seeing the issue.

Problem seems to be solved. Thank you so much!

Just to let you know, I have been having to purge the cache every couple of days on our pages so that viewers can see new posts and campers.

Thanks
    -Connie Harper

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
RCHN Mellon Mellon