Registrants not showing up under Campers

Home Forums Technical issues Registrants not showing up under Campers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Sample
    Participant

After we’ve accepted new registrants they don’t show up under the Campers tab. Our site is http://piedmont2014.thatcamp.org/ . In the past I think the Campers page would be populated automatically. Has that changed?

Also, heads-up: even after the Friends plugin has been disabled, the site is running frustratingly slow.

Patrick Murray-John
    Participant

Thanks. My first guess is that there’s something hidden in the recent updates that isn’t working as expected. It looks like other campers pages have at least some subset of the participants listed, so that gives us a starting place for diagnosis.

We’re steadily working through changes to improve the performance, and trying out lots of new options.

Amanda French
    Keymaster

All fixed, Mark. The Campers page on your site was using the default page template instead of the “Campers” template. I’ve corrected that on your site and have also corrected it on the site that gets cloned when new sites get created, so new THATCamp sites shouldn’t have that problem from now on.

Sorry for the terrible site performance today. Ugh.

Patrick Murray-John
    Participant

Amanda,

Is / was a similar thing happening on the Contact page? I’m getting emails to info@ that should likely go to the organizer. Looks like I should go in and make same change for some of the site, like AHA’s on the campers page?

ghentlibrarylab
    Participant

Hey Amanda

This seems to be an issue for our THATCamp site – http://ghent2015.thatcamp.org – as well, how can we fix this? All registrations have been approved, but none of them are showing up.

Best
    Katrien Deroo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
RCHN Mellon Mellon