remove THATCamp?

Zuhause Foren Technische Probleme remove THATCamp?

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    tljohnso
    Teilnehmer

I am leaving Carroll University and no one wants to lead our 2014 THATCampWisconsin scheduled for Aug 8, thus, we have to cancel it. That is the best way to delete/remove/hide the 2014 Thatcamp?

Terri Johnson

Sad to hear THATCampWisconsin won’t happen!

When you log in to manage your site, unter „Tools“ among the tabs at the left, there should be an option to delete the site.

tljohnso
    Teilnehmer

Vielen Dank! How could I not find that??? Geez. tj

Kristen Lillvis
    Teilnehmer

Hallo. I was in charge of two THATCamps, but I need to delete one. I see how to delete it, but the confirmation email I received says that my „current site and username“ will be gone forever. Is this the name of my particular THATCamp or my personal username? Vielen Dank.

Hallo Kristen,,en,Ich machte den Cache und aktualisiert,,en,Haben Sie ein gutes Thatcamp,,en,Entweder wird der Cache gelöscht oder jemand es behoben,,en,Ich habe das Thatcamp Ohio,,en,an meinem Ende ein Datum April haben,,en,aber es zeigt nicht auf dem Spielthatcamp Homepage,,en,Würde jemand bitte helfen Sie mir das Datum aktualisieren,,en,Thema Ankündigung,,en,Kartographie und GIS,,en,Wie wir damit beginnen, die Details unserer Planung,,en,das Organisationskomitee hat beschlossen, die Gespräche zu konzentrieren, indem ein bestimmtes Thema wählen, die wir glauben, von großen Interesse für eine große Vielfalt wird von,,en,

So sorry for the delay in replying! I tested this to see if deleting a THATCamp also deletes the admin user. And the answer is no: it doesn’t. Your user account will still exist, and it will allow you to log in to the main THATCamp site here and to any other THATCamps you’re a member of. So, as you doubtless saw, you go to Tools –> Delete Site and then agree to delete the site permanently, after which it sends the site administrator (you) an email with that language about your site and being gone forever and a link to click. Feel free to click that link.

I did get an error message after clicking the link, but it did nevertheless delete the site (and not the administrator’s user account). Let me know if you have any trouble and I can delete the site manually. I’ll see about maybe changing that language, zu.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
RCHN Mellon Mellon