PhD Fieldwork

Zuhause Foren Going to a THATCamp PhD Fieldwork

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten, 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert jetzt durch Monia H..
Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Monia H.
    Teilnehmer

Dear DH community,

Do you think that there is there any chance that a ThatCamp event might be organized next year ? I am currently designing a research project to apply for a PhD scholarship, and I would like to investigate further the organization, but also how it concretely goes at a US ThatCamp event. In effect, the objective would be to do a comparative study between France and the US to examine the interaction between such community and the academic system. I am currently working on my dissertation on the DH movement in France – this project would then be a continuation.

Thank you for reading this message,

Auch, if you need further details, feel free to contact me –

Best regards,

Monia
    Master’s degree at the Institute of political studies in Grenoble (Frankreich)

Bonjour Monia,

A list of upcoming THATCamps appears on the home page of this site at thatcamp.org — I hope you’ll be able to find one that you can attend! Usually the organizers of each THATCamp put their own contact information on their separate website, so you can contact them about attending or asking questions.

Good luck with your research!

Amanda

Monia H.
    Teilnehmer

Ok, vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort 🙂 Ich werde versuchen, die Organisieren dann an.

Regards

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
RCHN Mellon Mellon