Editing Registration Page?

Zuhause Foren Technische Probleme Editing Registration Page?

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten, 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert jetzt durch Jessica Parr.
Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Autor
    Jessica Parr
    Teilnehmer

I am co-organizing the THATCamp New England 2017. We’re just about ready to start taking reservations. Unfortunately, we’re not in a position to offer t-shirts or host children. We’ve managed to make this Camp free of charge, and provide breakfast and coffee, in part because my co-organizer’s institution has been very generous. They’re not insured for children, obwohl. And we don’t have the capital to pre-order shirts. Is there any way to edit these features out of the registration form? I see the forms on GitHub, but it doesn’t look like there’s an option to edit the form on THAT Camp sites.

Hi Jessica,

Sorry for delayed reply! Absolut — these are options you can uncheck in the Dashboard by going to TC Registrations –> Einstellungen. I’ll take the liberty of going to your site now and unchecking them, which will remove them from the form.

Prost,

Amanda

Okay, Jessica, I unchecked „T-shirt size“ und „Children“ on the THATCamp Registration form settings. There are other options you can uncheck as well if you like.

Jessica Parr
    Teilnehmer

Thank you so much, Amanda.

Ansicht von 4 Beiträgen - 1 bis 4 (von insgesamt 4)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
RCHN Mellon Mellon